The EMLI COVID-19 Frontline Fund was established to provide financial support quickly to parishes ready to offer immediate assistance to those in need due to the current crisis.
Requests are considered on a rolling basis and awarded as one-time, grants in order to aid parishes in being a responsive and stabilizing presence during this difficult period where vastly disproportionate health, economic and social impacts are being experienced by the most vulnerable among us.
Grant funds can be requested for short-term parish-based efforts including:
- Collaborative work with local service providers
- Immediate relief and support for those who have been disproportionately impacted by the crisis
To receive funding, we ask parish clergy and lay leaders to:
- Submit a brief overview of your outreach efforts stating who, in particular, will be served and aided by the effort and the amount of funding requested
- Share stories with EMLI through various means including photos, video/audio recordings and print materials
- Provide information about the project impact in order to spread the good news within our diocese and beyond
Please submit your request for funding to: EMLI@dioceseli.org. Your request must include a basic overview of the effort including projected costs and expenses.
Please Note: Projects that aim to lay a foundation for a stronger future will also be considered for ongoing funding through EMLI Mission Grant funding, which will now also be considered on a rolling basis. Be sure to visit our Grant Guidelines page for more information about the EMLI grants process.