This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this website owned and managed by Episcopal Ministries of Long Island. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our email or phone number given below:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
By making a charitable gift to Episcopal Ministries of Long Island, a 501(c)(3) organization, the donor understands that charitable donations are not refundable. If you believe an error has been made or have a question regarding your transaction, please contact us at 516-248-4800 ext. 119.